Today the Superintendent Search Screening Committee recommended the following four finalists to the School Committee.
- Sara E. Ahern, currently Assistant Superintendent, Holliston Public Schools
- Joyce S. Edwards, currently Assistant Superintendent, Franklin Public Schools
- Patricia Kinsella, currently Assistant Superintendent, Lincoln Public Schools
- Arthur Unobskey, currently Assistant Superintendent, Gloucester Public Schools
For more information about these candidates, as well as the process the Screening Committee conducted, go to http://www.wayland.k12.ma.us/cms/One.aspx?portalId=1036435&pageId=27460218
Finalists Visit the District
The next step in the process is for the candidates to visit Wayland for a day culminating in an interview with the School Committee. The visits will take place on the following dates:
- Monday, March 20th – Joyce Edwards
- Tuesday, March 21st – Sara Ahern
- Wednesday, March 22nd – Patricia Kinsella
- Friday, March 24th – Arthur Unobskey
The visits will include a brief tour of each school and meetings with administrators, faculty, staff members, PTO representatives, and high school students. At the end of each day, the School Committee will interview the candidates in a public open meeting scheduled from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The School Committee encourages the community to attend.
Feel free to contact any of us with questions or concerns. As always, thank you for your support.
The School Committee