• Philanthropy & Fundraising
  • Volunteering
  • Announcements
  • Ask the Vet
  • Lost & Found

Tags

Non-Profit Spotlight:
Yoga Reaches Out

Mission: to bring the yoga community together to create seva (selfless service). Through the gift of yoga, Yoga Reaches Out focuses on raising funds for organizations that impact the health, education, and well-being of children.

On the web here

Categories

Archives

Advanced Search

Calendar

Add Your Calendar Feed

If you know of an event feed you think belongs in this calendar, paste its iCalendar (.ics) feed’s URL below. If approved, its events will be added to this calendar.

Get Your Own Calendar

If you already have your own WordPress website, it’s easy to install your own All-in-One Event Calendar from Timely:

1. Browse to time.ly/get-your-own-calendar.
  2. Download the free All-in-One Event Calendar plugin.
  3. Log into your WordPress dashboard.
  4. Browse to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
  5. Choose the .zip file you just downloaded, and click Install Now.

That’s it! You’ll have your own All-in-One Calendar up and running within minutes.

For help or for more information, please visit Timely Support.

WCPA Preschool & Childcare Forum @ Claypit Hill School Gymnasium
Oct 4 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
WCPA Preschool & Childcare Forum @ Claypit Hill School Gymnasium | Wayland | Massachusetts | United States
Wednesday, October 4, 7:30-9pm, at Claypit Hill School Gymnasium Join us for an opportunity to speak with representatives of 20+ preschools and childcare centers in our community.  Hear from Gretchen Lutz, Early Childhood Coordinator for[...]
Parent Cafe @ Wayland Library
Oct 6 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Parent Cafe @ Wayland Library | Wayland | Massachusetts | United States
Drop your children off at school, and then come to this informal parent cafe to socialize with other parents, enjoy coffee and a breakfast treat, and talk about the joys and challenges of parenting.  Beverly[...]
Baby Faces @ Wayland Library
Oct 13 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Baby Faces @ Wayland Library | Wayland | Massachusetts | United States
In this Baby and Me program, we will play with baby and talk about the different faces of your baby’s development. Led by Beverly Mobilia of Wayland Community Partnerships for Children and Families. For babies[...]
Oh no! My kid just asked me about…   Engaging in Difficult Conversations With Kids About Our Shared World @ Wayland High School | Wayland | Massachusetts | United States
Oh no! My kid just asked me about…  Engaging in Difficult Conversations With Kids About Our Shared World Wayland High School October 18, 2017 7:00-9:00 pm Have you ever found yourself faced with questions from[...]
Nov 3 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
In this Baby and Me program, we will play with baby and talk about the different faces of your baby’s development. Led by Beverly Mobilia of Wayland Community Partnerships for Children and Families. For babies[...]
Dec 1 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Jun 16 @ 1:00 pm – Jun 17 @ 9:00 am
Wayland Dads' Dad & Me Campout Wayland @ Wayland High School  | Wayland | Massachusetts | United States
2nd Annual Dad & Me Campout Wayland.