To view WSCP programs, click here, then go to "All Folders" at top of page and scroll down to "Pegasus Programs" or "WS BASE Programs."
- Annual Variety Show and PSAs – The BASE program's annual Family Night and Variety Show had record attendance in late March when more than 360 people came to the Wayland Middle School. Thirty-one acts kept the crowd entertained, and the entire show is available for viewing on www.waycam.tv. Where else can viewers find singing, dancing, magic, gymnastics, comedy, hula hooping, jump roping, and instrumentalists all in one place? The show can be found at www.waycam.tv. Go to "Video on Demand" and click on WS BASE Programs folder. Other BASE productions can be seen there as well, including the public service announcements produced by Claypit Hill and Happy Hollow School BASE students.
- Pegasus Programming – Waycam.tv also has a "Pegasus Programs" folder offering an inside view of the summer enrichment program. You can check out the shows produced each session by the children enrolled in TV Production (WPKN) as well as special events like "Rhythm Kids" and the Performing Arts productions.
- WSCP and WayCAM – WayCAM's new studio in the Wayland High School Field House presents learning opportunities for students as well as adults in the Wayland community. BASE children have produced PSAs using the new virtual sets and teleprompter, and Pegasus will have TV Production for children in Grades 3 through 7. Whether in front of the camera or behind it, children gain confidence, poise, and enhanced competence through involvement in this creative and exciting pursuit.
- Wayland School Community Programs – 508-655-6403
- Pegasus Summer Program – 508-655-8146