ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE OCTOBER 14 FLU CLINIC OPENS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7 AT 10:00 AM
FREE DRIVE-THRU COMMUNITY FLU CLINICS OFFERED BY THE WAYLAND HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Flu clinics will be held at the Town Building (outside) using a drive through model. Pre-Register for your flu shot online.
REGISTER HERE (registration portal opens in a new window)
COMMUNITY FLU CLINIC SCHEDULE
The Wayland Health Department along with our Wayland Resident Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Volunteers will be providing FREE Injectable Flu Vaccine Clinics for ALL interested individuals aged 6 mos and up.
Community Flu Clinic Dates:
REGISTRATION OPENS ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLINIC DATE AT 10:00 AM
- October 14 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Register October 7 at 10:00 am
- October 21 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Register October 15 at 10:00 am
- October 28 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Register October 22 at 10:00 am
- All patients must pre-register.
- There is no out of pocket expense but please bring your insurance cards if you are insured. Reimbursement is provided through your insurance provider, all reimbursement is used to offset this and other public health programs to Wayland residents.
- Limited doses of Pneumococcal, Prevnar and Tdap vaccine will be available at the Community Clinics for those individuals who meet the criteria set forth by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) and have reserved a dose.
- We will not be providing “flu mist” this year.