• Weekly Newsletter
  • Yard Sale
  • News
  • Town Events
  • Philanthropy & Fundraising
  • Volunteering
  • Announcements
  • Lost & Found
Disclosure: Waylandenews Executive Director Kim Reichelt is a member of the Wayland School Committee
Non-Profit Spotlight:
Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable

Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization of men and women incorporated in 1999. The goal of the Roundtable is to raise awareness about the issue of domestic violence through community education and networking and to improve the coordination between public and private services for victims and families touched by domestic violence.

On the web here

Categories

Archives

Advanced Search

Calendar

Jan 27 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
9:30 am
Join our monthly shopping trip. Leaves COA at 9:30 a.m., or arrange for a home pick-up. Return by 1:30 p.m. No charge.
COA, or Home Pickup
Jan 30 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
10:00 am
Do you enjoy Scrabble, or want to learn? Would you enjoy playing with new or old friends? Word games are a great source of fun and mental stimulation. No reservations needed, just stop by for[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 5 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
12:00 pm
Join the fun and cameraderie at our monthly first-Wednesday pizza cafe featuring pizza buffet, salad, dessert and beverage. Cheese-free and gluten-free available upon request with reservation. Please call to reserve a spot by the preceding[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 5 @ 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm
1:15 pm
Sages and Seekers is recruiting seniors to participate in a seven-week intergenerational program with high school students at The Rivers School in Weston starting April 1, 2020. This program brings together students and seniors who[...]
Council on Aging
9:15 am
Council on Aging trip to Museum of Fine Arts for “Women Take the Floor/Women on the Move” exhibit
Museum of Fine Arts
Feb 6 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Do you enjoy Scrabble, or want to learn? Would you enjoy playing with new or old friends? Word games are a great source of fun and mental stimulation. No reservations needed, just stop by for[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 6 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
1:00 pm
How can I send someone a photo? Can I get email on my phone? Which browser should I use on my laptop? What even IS a browser?? If you have questions like these, make a[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 7 @ 12:30 pm – 2:15 pm
12:30 pm
(2019)  Comedy, Drama, PG-13; 114 minutes When music fanatic Javed discovers the illustrious back catalogue of The Boss, his world is turned upside down. Yearning to escape his rundown hometown and the rules of his[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 10 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Run your Wayland errands with us on the 2nd Monday of each month. Home pick-ups begin at 10:00 a.m. Stops include Stop & Shop, Wayland Public Library, Panera and CVS. No charge. Call the COA[...]
Home Pickups
Feb 10 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
“The Trial of Susan B. Anthony” from the Liberty On Trial In America Great Course lectures series via the Council On Aging
Council on Aging
Feb 13 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Feb 13 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Come experience the romance of the stage with Michael Goodwin, a professional entertainer who has performed around the world for more than 35 years.  Trained in opera, Michael found that his real passion is musical[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 20 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Feb 20 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
How can I send someone a photo? Can I get email on my phone? Which browser should I use on my laptop? What even IS a browser?? If you have questions like these, make a[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 21 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
12:30 pm
(2019) Drama, PG13, 125 min. Based on the thrilling and inspirational life of an iconic American freedom fighter, HARRIET tells the extraordinary tale of Harriet Tubman’s escape from slavery and transformation into one of America’s[...]
Council on Aging
Feb 24 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Join our monthly shopping trip. Leaves COA at 9:30 a.m., or arrange for a home pick-up. Return by 1:30 p.m. No charge.
COA, or Home Pickup
Feb 24 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
7:00 pm
Ages 18 and up | with COA and Recreation Department Staff Bring a team or come on your own for a fun filled night of Trivia. This exciting event is for the entire community and[...]
Wayland Town Building
Feb 27 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Mar 4 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
Join the fun and cameraderie at our monthly first-Wednesday pizza cafe featuring pizza buffet, salad, dessert and beverage. Cheese-free and gluten-free available upon request with reservation. Please call to reserve a spot by the preceding[...]
Council on Aging
Mar 5 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Mar 9 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Run your Wayland errands with us on the 2nd Monday of each month. Home pick-ups begin at 10:00 a.m. Stops include Stop & Shop, Wayland Public Library, Panera and CVS. No charge. Call the COA[...]
Home Pickups
Mar 12 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Mar 19 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Mar 23 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
COA, or Home Pickup
Mar 26 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Mar 26 @ 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
1:30 pm
“I Now Pronounce You Lucy Stone,” History At Play production: Lucy Stone, abolitionist, suffragist and strong advocate of equal rights describes the tension of Antebellum Boston in this fiery presentation. Via the Council On Aging
Council on Aging
Apr 1 @ 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
Council on Aging
Apr 2 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Apr 9 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Council on Aging
Apr 13 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Home Pickups