Renewal is an instance of resuming an activity or state after an interruption and the repair of something that is worn out, run-down, or broken.
After more than a year of coping with the pandemic and intermittent shut-ins, we are beginning to reach out to friends and family and to resume some of our daily activities with greater protection and safety, as vaccines become available and the number of Covid cases decline. As spring flowers begin to blossom and the weather beckons us outdoors again, our emotional, creative, and spiritual energies can be renewed as well.
We invite all artists to submit 2D and 3D artworks that speak to the theme of “Renewal” for our spring juried exhibit. All information is also available on the W Gallery website
Jury: The entries will be juried by a committee made up of Arts Wayland member-artists.
Artwork: All 2D and 3D artwork (except video) may be submitted. Each artist can submit up to 3 works. For 2D works, the maximum size is a 216” perimeter, including the frame. Submitted artworks must be recent (within the past five years). All work must be available for sale; the gallery retains a 20% commission.
For information on terms and conditions click here
Entry submission fees (entry does not guarantee acceptance):
- For Arts Wayland members: $15 for one image, $20 for two images, $25 for three images.
- For non-members: $25 for one image, $30 for two images, $35 for three images.
- 1st Place – $200
- 2nd Place – $100
- 3rd Place – $50
Awards will be announced at a virtual reception, on a date TBD.
- Exhibit Dates: June 1-26 (both in The W Gallery and on the website).
- Submission deadline: May 1.
- Notification of acceptance: May 15 (via email).
- Artwork drop-off (at The W Gallery): May 29 (1-5 PM) and May 30 (11 AM-5 PM).
- Artwork pick-up (at The W Gallery): June 27 (11-5 PM).
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org